What I'm Doing Now
I’m in Austin, Texas. I spend all of my time on these things:
- Working on my start-up, CollBox (winner of the $100,000 QuickBooks Connect Hackathon).
The above are my priorities right now. Other tasks I find worth spending time on:
- Writing the occasional blog post to share ideas and clarify my thinking.
- Dabbling in music production.
- Releasing / maintaining open source projects.
- Staying in shape.
- Creating / maintaining valuable human connections.
- Consuming intelligent media (reading, etc.) to broaden my mind.
Anything else is considered to be (1) procrastination, (2) overhead (bills, chores, errands), (3) recovery time, or (4) an oversight.
This page is an experiment, likely to be imperfect and incomplete. With a little luck, it will improve over time. If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
Last update was 2022-09-15.